Tuesday 27 July 2021

HoS



(Click your valkyrie multiple times if you want them to dance but in the dorm)
Pretty much love to flex on my HoS because I actually wanted her from her first banner, but I just got into the game around her first official banner ending, and then I got sad and don't have the spirit to play again, but hey I then got HoT from the starter banner in first 10 pulls, I then continued playing it, time by time I finally got HoT, HoV, and HoR, i only need HoS but she's a limited character.

But then out of nowhere, my friend told me that she will get a rerun, I started to save up the crystals, and then when the day came i rolled up until 30-50 ish but didn't get her. I then grind and grind the crystals, and finally I got her, one of the happiest experiences I got from games I play.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Making Steps